Sunday, October 20, 2013

Cloud Nine Marshmallows


I know you've all felt like you were floating on a cloud at one point because of a blissful event, but have you ever felt like you were eating a cloud?  I never had until I tried the Cloud Nine Marshmallows from Strawberry Hill Candy!  

These clouds were shaped like a perfect cube and were covered with powdered sugar.  They're fluffy, chewy, soft, and melt in your mouth.  They were more than just a marshmallow as the hint of lemony flavor gave it a gourmet and homemade taste.  The powdered sugar on top was the ice cream on the cake.  Fluffyness + sugar = delicious.  I love powdered sugar and anytime I consume it, it definitely puts a smile on my face.  That's why I definitely felt like I was on cloud nine while eating this marshmallow!

These are perfect for an afternoon snack, tea time, and for making Cloud Nine S'mores!  If you're a marshmallow fan, you'll love how these melt in your mouth.  Thanks for sharing your delicious treats with me, Strawberry Hill Candy!


No comments:

Post a Comment