Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sour Patch Chillerz


If you are a Sweetest Temptations regular, you know that I love everything sour and Sour Patch Kids are my favorite!  Everything about them are just divine.  The sugar coated outside, the sourness, the chewiness, and then, the sweetness.  I could eat them for days!

I was visiting a fellow candy connoisseur's blog, the Candy Critic,  and stumbled upon his post about Sour Patch Chillerz, and I couldn't believe my eyes!  I totally new Sour Patch Kids product that I've never even seen or heard of.  From what he says, they sound delicious and seem to be worth a try.  Can't wait to try them and be chilled, sweetened, and sour-ed! Yum!  Have you tried them?!?  

Thanks for the suggestion Candy Critic!  Check out his blog for hundreds of tasty reviews!

1 comment: