Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day Candy


Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms!  I hope each and every one of you enjoys your day and is treated like a queen all day long!  

For those of you who are not moms, make sure you wish other moms a Happy Mother's Day and go out your way to pamper your mom or another mom by cooking her food, baking her cupcakes, sending a package, giving her a card...do ANYTHING to make her day!

I ended up getting my Mom this delicious gift basket above from FTD.com, since she loves chocolate!  It's the perfect gift that she can enjoy and share with others!  Since I wasn't able to spend this special day with my mom this year, this was shipped to her house and made her day!  

Always remember that it's the little things that count. You can tape a lollipop onto a card for your mom, spell I love you out on her plate in gummy letters, bake her cupcakes, or simply do anything that's easy and sweet!  She will appreciate the effort and thank you for it.

So go out there, pick up a card and a box of candy, surprise her with it, and make her day!!  

Happy Mother's Day to my mom and all of the wonderful moms out there. Enjoy your day, you deserve it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment