Thursday, May 3, 2012

Lemon Meringue Pie Martini

Happy Thirsty Thursday!  On the menu this week is Lemon Meringue Pie Martinis! I was first introduced to Lemon Meringue Pie as a little girl when my grandma gave me a little slice of heaven.  

I love lemon everything and definitely love the taste of LMP! Ever since that first bite at my grandma's house, I always think of her when I hear or see LMP.  Now I can cheers to my grandma in heaven while drinking that slice of heaven I was introduced to by her at a very young age. This one's for you Gram! 

Here's what you need:

1/2 oz Vanilla Vodka
2 oz Triple Sec
3 oz Half and Half cream
1/2 oz Sweet and Sour Mix
Whipped Cream 
Slice o' Lemon 

Here's how you make it:

Pour all liquid ingredients int0 a martini shaker with ice and shake, shake, shake!  Strain into martini glass.  Top concoction with whipped cream and lemon slice. Enjoy!!


Time to get off the computer and start making your own LMP martini! Happy Thirsty Thursday!! Thanks to Food.com for the delicious recipe!


No comments:

Post a Comment