1 C Unsalted Butter
2 Tsp. Vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix Package 1 with 1 cup of melted unsalted butter (2 sticks)
3. Mix in 1 large egg and 2 teaspoons of vanilla
4. Add in package 2 and 3 and stir
5. Roll dough up into small balls and placed on engrossed cookie sheet
6. Bake 12-16 minutes
7. Cool and enjoy!
These cookies are fun to make on a night in with friends and the perfect dessert! They're crunchy with just the right amount of chewiness and have a great texture. Once again, the peanut butter and chocolate chip combo wins!