Merry Grinchmas and Happy Who-Lidays! Even though he's a mean one, I'll always love the Grinch because in the end, we learn that his heart is full of love, joy, and happiness! So in his honor, it's time to make Grinch Kabobs!
They're sweet, fruity, festive, and couldn't be easier to prepare! I showed up at an ugly sweater party with these and they were such a big hit. Make sure you add this to your list for your upcoming Christmas parties and you'll be the most popular Who in Whoville!
Ok, now it's time to get down to the basics.
1. Take the grapes off to stem and wash them
2. Wash strawberries and cut off the stem
3. Make sure the strawberry is no bigger than 1.5 inches high (sized to fit on a toothpick with the rest of my the ingredients) so cut additional slices off until you've reached the right size
4. Slice bananas into small slices
5. Take the toothpick and stack in this order: grape, banana, strawberry (and marshmallow on top!)
6. Repeat step 5 over and over again until you have a whole community of Grinch kabobs
7. Enjoy and share with all of your fellow Whos!
I had so much fun making and eating these with my Who friends. Yahoo Dorray!!